Since the Yellowstone is probably trapped in ice right now this is the best I can do, some photos from a Livingston area trip last August. Nothing better than capturing trout with good dudes. Can't wait to get back there next summer. An 8 pound brown is swimming around in search of my fly.
Recent blog posts
- Summer is ending let's get ready for the Fall
- One-way ticket to Belize please
- Summer time!
- Lower Sac wine maker's weekend trip report
- New issue Florida Fly Fishing Magazine Online Vol 3 # 4
- Total Eclipse of the Truckee
- Fly fishing for Bones on Andros South Bahamas
- Jeff Putnam fly fishing school has one spot open!
- Hogan says it is time to wet a line...and we agree!