Lets Not Be Awkward
Hey everybody, I'm Brett Wedeking, a new voice on here so I'll give you a quick introduction.
I'm a Gemini, love flowers and long wal... Oh wait, sorry, nevermind that last part. Keep reading.
I am a native of Seattle, WA and spent the last 11 years working, guiding, fly fishing and traveling for Creekside Angling Company and River Guides LLC, and longer than that chasing steelhead, trout, bass, permit, and anything else that has fins. I've recently relocated to the Bay Area with my fiance and and had to get a job to avoid the whole hobo thing.
I've fished all over the Northwest, Canada and several international destinations as well (we all know Canada doesn't count as international right?). Part of the reason for the move, aside from better weather, was the opportunity to explore the North Coast and the Sierras.
Since, I don't have any idea what a "real job" is like and don't have any plans to, I'm lucky to have found Off The Hook and I'm thrilled to be part of the team I'm looking forward to fishing, guiding and traveling with the crew.
That's probably about as much as you want to hear out of me so you're free until I post a trip report from the Delta on Thursday. Peace.
PS-Yes, that's a pink hat.
Recent blog posts
- Summer is ending let's get ready for the Fall
- One-way ticket to Belize please
- Summer time!
- Lower Sac wine maker's weekend trip report
- New issue Florida Fly Fishing Magazine Online Vol 3 # 4
- Total Eclipse of the Truckee
- Fly fishing for Bones on Andros South Bahamas
- Jeff Putnam fly fishing school has one spot open!
- Hogan says it is time to wet a line...and we agree!